TRAINING ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
The Asset Recovery Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in asset recovery management, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an asset recovery management plan.
As we know that asset recovery management is include: Prevention -> Response -> Resumption -> Recovery -> Restoration
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) and provide practical view in conducting asset recovery management.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement security management and control policies, standards and related asset recovery management. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in asset recovery.
Each class session will include discussion on asset recovery management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
1. Have thorough understanding of good asset recovery management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management
2. Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to asset management recovery within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
3. Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
4. Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of asset risk management to the executive management of the organization
5. Capability in assuring the level of alignment between asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
1. Understanding the risks
2. Stakeholders and their role
3. Governance, Good Practice, Standards, Regulation and the Law
4. Culture, Strategy, Performance, Risk and Business Continuity,
5. The Business Continuity Management Cycle
6. The business impact analysis (BIA)
7. The business impact analysis: a hitch hikers guide
8. Application and uses of BIA information
9. Technology exposures and continuity
10. Dependency Management: Supplier Management, Outsourcing and Business Support
11. Other applications for business continuity tools and principles
12. The role of People
13. The values of insurance products in a crisis situation
14. Communications in a crisis
15. Relationships with Emergency and Governmental Services
16. Rehearsals and exercising of plans and risk decision making.
17. Maintenance, Benchmarking, Assurance and Audit
18. The continuity plan and its role
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal Pelatihan Jakarta Training 2021 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 19-21 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
9-10 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
9-11 Maret 2021 | 23-25 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 20-22 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 11-13 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021 | 25-27 Mei 2021
8-10 Juni 2021 | 22-24 Juni 2021
14-16 April 2021
13-15 Juli 2021 | 20-22 Juli 2021
3-5 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
7-9 September 2021 | 21-23 September 2021
5-7 Oktober 2021 | 19-21 Oktober 2021
7-9 Juli 2021
9-11 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021
Catatan: Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.Training Afe Budget Migas Jakarta Fixed Running
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : Pelatihan Estimasi Biaya Proyek Afe Di Jakarta
Training Efe Project Pasti Jalan
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Catatan :Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.Training Estimasi Biaya Proyek Afe Jakarta Pasti Running
Investasi Pelatihan Jakarta Training: Pelatihan Efe Project Di Jakarta
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jakarta Training: Training Afe Budget Preparation Skills Of Oil & Gas Projects Di Jakarta Murah
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
Technorati Tags: training afe budget preparation skills of oil & gas projects di jakarta,training afe budget migas di jakarta,training estimasi biaya proyek afe di jakarta,training efe project di jakarta,pelatihan afe budget preparation skills of oil & gas projects di jakarta