PELATIHAN CAPABILITY MATURITY MODEL
This course will offer an overview of the Capability Maturity Model and its applicability to many areas in information systems (data management, process improvement, governance, data warehousing, etc.). The participants will gain an understanding of the CMM, learn about the various CMM levels and CMM’s role in measuring internally the maturity of an organization’s efforts in one or more areas, and will learn about how to develop a plan for instituting a CMM strategy within their organization.
Each participant will create a basic plan for employing the CMM for their organization and have the opportunity to review it with the instructor and other participants. The two day course presents a comprehensive overview of the Capability Maturity Model developed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
The course material presents practical examples of how to meet CMM requirements, taken from techniques currently used by world class software organizations. Guiding principles are presented for project management, quality assurance, configuration management, corporate policies and process definition, and determining return-on-investment (ROI). CMM is a proven methodology for planning, managing, controlling, and measuring project work across four disciplines: systems engineering, software engineering, supplier management, and integrated product and process development.
The course is built around a series of lectures, class exercises, and class discussions. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the CMM including Process Areas, Generic Goals, Generic Practices, Specific Goals, and Specific Practices. The course also includes descriptions of the 5 Maturity Levels and the various Capability Levels.
1. Understand the background of and the purpose of the CMM
2. CMM benefits
3. Basic structure of the CMM and related maturity models
4. CMM content and structure (key process areas, key process indicators, levels, etc,)
5. How to develop a basic plan for measuring maturity in your organization for data management, process improvement, governance, etc.
1. Understanding the capability maturity model
2. CMM fundamentals
3. How to perform a CMM-oriented assessment
4. Understanding the assessment results
5. Workshop conclusion
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jakarta Training Indonesia :
- 09 – 11 Januari 2018
- 21 – 23 Februari 2018
- 29 –31 Maret 2018
- 11 – 13 April 2018
- 08 – 10 Mei 2018
- 21 – 23 Juni 2018
- 19 – 21 Juli 2018
- 08 – 10 Agustus 2018
- 24 – 26 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 19 – 21 November 2018
- 10 – 12 Desember 2018
hal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jakarta-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jakarta Training Indonesia :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive