TRAINING KEANDALAN, KETERSEDIAAN DAN ANALISIS UTAMA
PELATIHAN KEANDALAN, KETERSEDIAAN DAN ANALISIS UTAMA
Deskripsi PELATIHAN KEANDALAN, KETERSEDIAAN DAN ANALISIS UTAMA :
Reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) is one of the most current maintenance program used in oil and gas industry at design (FEED) stage or in operation stage. The reliability data, in terms of MTTF, MTBF will be evaluated for each individual equipment and system. The reliability of the system is determined using a reliability block diagram by considering serial or parallel arrangement of the equipment that construct the system (e.g. gas process plant). Maintainability is defined, and assumptions are made according to data history of similar equipment/system or engineering judgment.
Sensitivity analysis is also performed for various cases of MTTR including logistical support for parts and materials to evaluate which factors become the major contributors to the maintainability and availability. For RAM modeling, various foreseeable scenarios, including the effect of logistic time delay, can also be developed. The major cause for unreliability and unavailability related to down time will be discussed, and the necessary steps to avoid that condition will be recommended. In this training, the OREDA (2004), BS 5760 and ISO 14224 as primary RAM sources will be consulted.
Materi PELATIHAN KEANDALAN, KETERSEDIAAN DAN ANALISIS UTAMA :
1. Defining the system by utilize the PFDs, P&IDs and equipment lists
2. Obtaining necessary failure rate data and repair from reliable resources, e.g. OREDA and in accordance with the industry standard ISO 14224
3. Determine individual equipment reliability
4. Determining the MTTR. Calculating reliability and availability of the system (plant level)
5. Performing sensitivity modeling for various cases of MTTR including logistic supports for parts and materials.
6. Outlining the major causes of non-availability and production inefficiency and propose improvements to the equipment/systems maintenance programs where appropriate
Peserta PELATIHAN KEANDALAN, KETERSEDIAAN DAN ANALISIS UTAMA :
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
Dr. Ahmad Taufik, M.Eng.
Jadwal Pelatihan Jakarta Training 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
Batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
Batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
Batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan: Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.Training Afe Budget Migas Jakarta Fixed Running
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : Pelatihan Estimasi Biaya Proyek Afe Di Jakarta
Training Efe Project Pasti Jalan
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Catatan :Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.Training Estimasi Biaya Proyek Afe Jakarta Pasti Running
Investasi Pelatihan Jakarta Training: Pelatihan Efe Project Di Jakarta
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jakarta Training: Training Afe Budget Preparation Skills Of Oil & Gas Projects Di Jakarta Murah
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
Technorati Tags: training afe budget preparation skills of oil & gas projects di jakarta,training afe budget migas di jakarta,training estimasi biaya proyek afe di jakarta,training efe project di jakarta,pelatihan afe budget preparation skills of oil & gas projects di jakarta